Draken Europe offers exciting careers that matter.
We believe that mission success does not start with the mission itself. It begins with our people.
Reporting to the SHE Manager, provide Safety, Health and Environmental advice, support, guidance, and training across Draken Europe.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for providing competent and professional SHE advice to the business.
- Provide support and advice to Managers as necessary to ensure SHE standards are met.
- Oversee SHE on the sites and ensure it is aligned to the SHE Management framework.
- Support and manage the business/site ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 certifications for site.
- Lead on risk assessments, assurance activities and be able to influence and promote positive SHE culture.
- Encourage continuous improvement in safety performance by coaching of local supervisors and SHE Champions.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum with SHE experiences within the Engineering or Aviation industry. (Tech IOSH status)
- Lead or internal Auditor qualifications (ISO 45001 and/or ISO 14001)
- Environmental qualification - desirable
- Experience in performing Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental audits
- Experience in performing Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental investigations
- Experience in delivering SHE Training – Advantageous
- Full Driving License
Our employee values
Draken is committed to eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination and we celebrate the differences that a diverse workforce brings. A range of perspective and talent supports our values and drives our success, with a mix of voices generating better discussions, business decisions and outcomes for all.
We are also an Armed Forces friendly organisation, and as part of our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, welcome applications from veterans and services spouses and partners who meet the criteria in our job specifications.
In line with our Disability Confident Commitments, we provide reasonable adjustments to facilitate our interview process, please liaise with us if any reasonable adjustments are required.
- Job type