ERP Boundary Team Data Controller
Draken Europe controls the Engineering of their fleet using an ERP system. The Boundary Team is critical to the way the company use the ERP System, the key to realising the benefit from this system being used correctly. The Boundary Team data controller will be a key member of this team, delivering a service across the whole company, controlling the quality of data on the system, adapting company processes as systems evolve and building aircraft on the system as the company moves platforms in and out of service.
This role is primarily focused on controlling the data on the system. You will be responsible for inputting and controlling data to suit company specifications. There will be a focus on your ability to operate independently, working with various departments within the company and deliver a high level of control across multiple sites around the world.
Support the Boundary team lead to deliver a key capability within Draken Europe and help develop the processes for its interaction across the company.
A key member of the Boundary Team, delivering a capability to include Aircraft Building, Part Mastering and a centre of excellence for the ERP protocols.
Develop an intricate knowledge of the ERP system and become an expert in its use. Company Super User.
Support the ongoing improvements and developments to the company wide use of the ERP
Assist or lead where required in the improvements to the system.
Provide key feedback on improvements to the software and best practices.
Work closely with the team on the regular updates to the system.
Support the training school with process improvements and updates to training programs.
Support constant drive to evolve the systems use and deliver savings to the company.
You should be able to:
Development of the Boundary Team
- Work closely with key members in the team to support on the development of the boundary Team.
- Develop a knowledge of the system and become an expert in its use.
- Adaptability in a challenging environment.
- Aircraft Building. Both the processes and the data entered.
- Parts Mastering. Both the processes and the data entered.
- ERP Processes. Evolution through the companies use.
Change Control and Configuration
- Respond promptly to critical events and requests for change, assessing potential impact on service delivery and adapting as needed.
- Ensure the application of a change control process in consultation with the ERP change lead group.
- Use version control and controlled distribution of documents.
Planning and Organisation
- The movement of aircraft data on/off the ERP system.
- Support resources and people management.
- Support business functions to use and interpret reports and management information.
- Adjust priorities, timelines and approach when appropriate to make best use of time.
Communication and knowledge sharing
- Be willing and able to share information, good practice and expertise with others.
- Present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others using a variety of methods including PowerPoint.
- Work to create and sustain a team ethos and collaborative environment across the business.
- Have a service delivery mindset in provision of support to the Company ERP service, stakeholders and users.
Leadership and Teamwork
- Build and sustain positive relationships with team members and customers.
- Respect and value others and be sensitive to their differing needs and values
- Play a full part in the team and help to achieve team goals
- Take the lead when appropriate
- Be responsive to changes in customer needs and expectations.
- A knowledge of ERP systems is beneficial but not essential.
- An interest in Aviation is beneficial.
- A high knowledge of IT is essential.
- Experience in Aircraft Engineering is beneficial but not essential.
- A knowledge of Aerotrac would be beneficial but not essential.
- An ability to learn a technical system with rigid processes and governance.
- Build a knowledge of the ERP system currently in use (Aerotrac), focusing on the Aircraft building capability.
- Provide a capability across the entire company, both UK and Overseas based.
- An ability to react to a changing environment and willingness to cross into other areas to provide technical support.
- Grow a knowledge of the subject and become a point of expertise for the company, providing troubleshooting and fault finding as a companywide asset.
- Work with multiple departments & stakeholders providing a quality and assurance role for the company.
- Support company wide improvements and where appropriate, develop leadership qualities.
Draken is committed to eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination and we celebrate the differences that a diverse workforce brings. A range of perspective and talent supports our values and drives our success, with a mix of voices generating better discussions, business decisions and outcomes for all.
To us, diversity means bringing your own perspective to the conversation; inclusion means having a voice - and equality means that your voice is heard.
At all our sites internationally, every member of the Draken Europe team is accountable to ensure that we are all treated fairly and with respect.
Intolerance has no place in our Company. We condemn it outright. Instead, we strive to create a culture where each person who joins our team feels they have the opportunity to succeed, to grow, and to work within an environment where they can be themselves.
- Job type