BI Reporting Analyst
The primary role of BI Analyst is to enable and support the organisation for delivery of accurate reporting and business intelligence in the enterprise. This will be achieved through a respected relationship with: business users and owners; vendors of software packages; and technical service providers.
- Ensure that any work done reflects the company’s policy to put safety ahead of any action.
- Uses a helpdesk system to process requests/incidents. Ensures that support tickets for BI/Reporting Issues are processed in timely manner
- Assist the BI Manager in the analysis of requested BI work
- Work with the Application Support Team to assist with any system upgrades and perform analysis to determine knock on effects to the Reporting and BI estate
- Provides day to day support and oversight of the Reporting and BI estate
- Work with the BI Manager to determine priorities of workstack
- Assist with the implementation of AI automation robots
- Work with areas of the business to provide training in use of report, dashboards and BI Tools.
- Ensuring that the flow of data from applications to the data warehouse is monitored
- Production and maintenance of reports and BI dashboards
- Monitoring and support of the reporting/BI platforms
- Ensuring that support tickets are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborating with members of IT organisation as may required from time to time.
- Working in safe and secure manner keeping the security of the business at the forefront of all actions
Communication and Knowledge Sharing
- Get messages understood by adopting a wide range of styles, tools and techniques
- Share information, good practice and expertise with others
- Present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others
- Listen actively and objectively without interrupting
- Respond to and discuss issues without being defensive.
- Ability to work with and liaise with external software support companies
- Ability to work and build relationships with internal departments within the organization, especially with IT
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- The ability to work and learn independently and manage their own projects.
- Ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders at all levels both technical and non-technical with excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Organised with an ability to cope with pressure at busy times and rapid changes in the priority of tasks
- Excellent troubleshooting and analysis skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience of Report Writing from a large information system, preferably with skills in SQL Reporting Services and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases and writing SQL queries, ideally in a SQL Server environment
- Microsoft Windows and Windows Server
- Knowledge of the following:
- SQL Server Analysis Services
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Use of SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience of working with the following a bonus:
- Sharepoint Online Sharepoint Lists a bonus.
- Implementing AI automation robots
- Microsoft Power Automate
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Service Delivery: Understanding of ITIL management principles
- Use of Office 365 toolset
- Service awareness, preferably IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Draken is committed to eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination and we celebrate the differences that a diverse workforce brings. A range of perspective and talent supports our values and drives our success, with a mix of voices generating better discussions, business decisions and outcomes for all.
To us, diversity means bringing your own perspective to the conversation; inclusion means having a voice - and equality means that your voice is heard.
At all our sites internationally, every member of the Draken Europe team is accountable to ensure that we are all treated fairly and with respect.
Intolerance has no place in our Company. We condemn it outright. Instead, we strive to create a culture where each person who joins our team feels they have the opportunity to succeed, to grow, and to work within an environment where they can be themselves.
- Job type