Project Manager (CI)
The Draken Project, Programme and Portfolio Office (P3O) is the governance and support hub for the Draken Delivery Framework and portfolio of programmes and projects. The P3O requires a Project Manager to provide project management, change management and continuous improvement (CI) expertise across the business.
As a Project Manager, your role is to provide hands-on project management, change management and continuous improvement leadership and support across the business. Responsibilities of the role will centre on implementing and improving the Draken Business Management System to suit the business operating model. This will include delivering business wide change projects and supporting business functions to apply appropriate techniques to identify, prioritise, plan and deliver sustainable local change and benefits.
You will be proactive in supporting business areas through providing advice, facilitation and skills development to support both localised and business wide change activities. This will include the application of the Draken Delivery Framework, project management framework and CI and change management techniques to ensure application of best practice to support the business to deliver sustainable benefits.
• Establish, sustain and improve on the Draken Business Management System
• Deliver business wide change projects.
• Support adoption of the Draken Delivery Framework and project management processes.
• Produce project reporting.
• Support business areas to manage and deliver local change through providing expertise, facilitation and skills development.
• Monitor and report on business wide change load, progress and results.
• Review implemented changes to ensure sustainment and identify good practice.
• Support continuous improvement of the P3O approach and services.
Experience / Requirements
• Proficient in MS Project, Project Web App
• Proficient in administration of PowerBI reporting
• Proficient across suite of Microsoft 365 application
• Experience in the application of project and change management skills.
• Experience of providing change and improvement support to business functions on time and to a high standard.
• Ability to engage with people across business in managing portfolio of internal change
• Able to generate and deliver project metrics/reports
• Able to gain and maintain UK Security clearances
Draken is committed to eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination and we celebrate the differences that a diverse workforce brings. A range of perspective and talent supports our values and drives our success, with a mix of voices generating better discussions, business decisions and outcomes for all.
To us, diversity means bringing your own perspective to the conversation; inclusion means having a voice - and equality means that your voice is heard.
At all our sites internationally, every member of the Draken Europe team is accountable to ensure that we are all treated fairly and with respect.
Intolerance has no place in our Company. We condemn it outright. Instead, we strive to create a culture where each person who joins our team feels they have the opportunity to succeed, to grow, and to work within an environment where they can be themselves.
- Job type