B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer (RSAF)
Draken is currently recruiting for B2 Licenced Engineers for our base in Saudi Arabia.
• Carry out tasks to a high standard, supervise and certify any work within the terms of the Company authorisations in technical logs or on Company worksheets/work cards
• Carry out scheduled / unscheduled maintenance inspections, defect rectification, modifications, service bulletins on company and customer aircraft as directed
• Ensure compliance with published maintenance documentation and company procedures.
• Complete worksheets/work cards as soon as the task is completed and write any additional defects found on to additional worksheets/work cards and hand the completed worksheets to his supervisor
• Notify the Supervisor of any critical defects immediately and then work with the supervisor to develop solutions.
• Liaise with those departments necessary to complete all tasks allocated
• Ensure and monitor that all tooling used is controlled and calibrated as required in accordance with company procedures.
• Carry out any other task as instructed by their supervisor
• To be particularly responsible for the maintenance of aircraft allocated to their control by the supervisor
• Assuming overall responsibility for all trades engaged in work on an allocated aircraft
• The movement of spares to and from Stores
• The ground movements of aircraft
• Requisitioning engineers in conjunction with supervisor of other disciplines to an aircraft as required, and to co-ordinate them into the activity
• Defining, co-ordinating and being present at all occasions requiring functional testing of aircraft avionics or mission systems
• Unrestricted B2 UK Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence
• Challenger CL604 Type Rating is highly desirable but not essential
• Approved apprenticeship or equivalent
• Ability to be security cleared to a minimum of SC level
• Computer literate
• Self-starter who looks for lateral solutions
• Good leadership & Motivational Qualities
• Needs to understand and deliver customer service, whilst representing the company interests
• Needs to be able to enjoy working within a small team
• An ability to work safely while meeting expected delivery schedules
• A willingness to work flexible hours, to meet operational requirements and assist in aircraft recoveries/deploy on short notice detachments when required
Our employee values
Draken is committed to eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination and we celebrate the differences that a diverse workforce brings. A range of perspective and talent supports our values and drives our success, with a mix of voices generating better discussions, business decisions and outcomes for all.
To us, diversity means bringing your own perspective to the conversation; inclusion means having a voice - and equality means that your voice is heard.
At all our sites internationally, every member of the Draken Europe team is accountable to ensure that we are all treated fairly and with respect.
Intolerance has no place in our Company. We condemn it outright. Instead, we strive to create a culture where each person who joins our team feels they have the opportunity to succeed, to grow, and to work within an environment where they can be themselves.
We are also an Armed Forces friendly organisation, and as part of our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, welcome applications from veterans and services spouses and partners who met the criteria in our job specifications.
In line with our Disability Confident Commitments, we provide reasonable adjustments to facilitate our interview process, please liaise with us if any reasonable adjustments are required.
- Job type